Please be advised that the NVC Foundation Officer and Board Member elections will take place on February 26, 2021, at our normally scheduled monthly meeting. We invite you to join in this election process by nominating yourself or another member to run for an Officer and/or Board of Director position.
- Nominations are now open for all officer and board member positions. Nominations may be sent to email@example.com
- Nominees will meet with a Committee Member prior to the February General Meeting
- We will present the slate of Officers and Board members at the January 29, 2021 meeting.
- We will accept nominations from the floor on January 29, 2021.
Eligibility requirements – all nominees must:
- Be a current member of the NVC Foundation
- Commit to uphold the values of the NVC Foundation
- Attend a minimum of 80% of meetings annually (in-person preferred, conference call options available
- Show a clear understanding and willingness to participate as a “working board” member and actively participate in committee work and/or special projects with the objective of assisting us to move the organization forward
- Show a clear understanding that this is a membership driven 501(c)3 nonprofit
Current Executive Officers:
- David Fukuhara President
- Danielle Higa - 1st Vice President
- Geri Lynne Egeler - 2nd Vice President
- Steve Shinoda - Recording Secretary
- Shizue Kaku - Corresponding Secretary
- PJ Sugamura – Treasurer
Current Board Members at Large:
- Les Inaba
- Shawn Brinsfield
- Dean Hoshizaki
- Craig Yamane
- Greg Egeler
- Bryan Imanishi
- Alex Higa
- Denise Inaba
- Bev Kashino
- Kerry Taniguchi
- Susan Uyeji
- Dale Watanabe
*Please note: ”Any two or more offices may be held by the same person, except the President and Secretaries.”
If you have questions, please feel free to contact Bev Kashino, Nominations Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org.