As a reminder, please be advised that the NVC Foundation Officer and Board Member elections will take place on February 28, 2020.
- At the January 31st general meeting, we opened nominations to the floor. This allowed the Nominations Committee to meet with the nominees prior to the February General Meeting and the Board to approve the slate.
- At the February 28th general meeting, for those open positions without nominees, we will open the floor for further nominations prior to the elections.
- The elections will be held at the February 28th general meeting.
Eligibility requirements include:
- Be a current member of NVC Foundation
- Have a commitment to uphold the values of the NVC Foundation
- Attend a minimum of 80% of meetings annually (in-person preferred; conference call options available)
- Show a clear understanding that this is a membership driven 501(c)3 nonprofit organization
- Demonstrate a willingness to participate as a “working board” member, i.e. willingness to actively participate in committee work and/or special projects with the objective of assisting us to move the organization forward
Members interested in joining the Board, please contact the Nominating Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org You will be asked to meet with one of the Nominating Committee members prior to the January General Meeting. After these meetings, we will develop the slate of Officers and Board members and present the slate to the membership prior to the February 28th elections.
NVC Foundation Nominating Committee