Volume 69, Issue 7
- Commander's Column
- Community News
- Another Successful NVC Chow Mein Dinner!
- Bakery Booth at Chow Mein Dinner Raises Scholarship Funds
- Japan Foreign Ministers Commendation Awarded to the NVC
- JGSDF Liaison Officers Reassigned
- Minister for Foreign Affairs to Honor Four Organizations in the Seattle Area
- NVC Members: Please Attend the 7th Division and JGSDF Luncheon
- Speaker Series: Stan Shikuma on “Tule Lake: Resistance & Reconciliation”
- Veterans & Seahawks Converge on the NVC Memorial Hall!
- Speaker Series: Never Give Up! Minoru Yasui and the Fight for Justice
- Speakers Series to Change Schedule this Fall
- NVC Memorial Hall - Monthly Open House
- First Aid / CPR / AED Class Schedule for September and October
- Thank you for a Cup of Joe!
- SAVE-THE-DATE: US Army 7th Infantry Division & JGSDF Luncheon
- NVC TAPS
- NVC Donations - In Appreciation of the Chow Mein Dinner
- NVC Foundation Donations
- NVC Foundation Scholarship Fund Donations
- Endowment Fund Donations
- NVC Membership
- NVC Foundation Membership
- NVC Donations
- SPEAKER SERIES AD: Never Give Up!
August 2019, Volume 69, Issue 7Tweet