Each year we sell homemade baked goods to patrons of the Chow Mein Dinner. All proceeds go toward the annual NVCF scholarship fund. We have THREE opportunities for volunteers to participate again this year!
- Apple Pie Bakers: We will again bake apple pies under the direction of culinary artist Naomi Kikuchi, owner of NuCulinary. This is an opportunity to learn from a professional baker, and no previous experience is required!
- Bakery Donations: With your help we will be able to provide a variety of delicious baked goods to the patrons of the Chow Mein Dinner. Thank you again to those who faithfully contribute year after year!
* Bakery items must be individually wrapped.
* Gluten-free bakery welcomed.
- Bakery Booth Volunteers: We are seeking volunteers to sell our baked goods both inside the gym and outside in the drive-through area.
Further details will be provided in the next newsletter. In the meantime, please contact either Bev Kashino (email@example.com) or Naomi Kikuchi (firstname.lastname@example.org), if you have time to volunteer for either baking or helping the day of the Chow Mein Dinner.
Thank you, in advance, for your participation!